We will protect personal information by building a system for protecting personal information and thoroughly recognizing the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts to protect it.
1.What is personal information?
- "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. Refers to information that can identify a specific individual through descriptions, etc.
- Among personal information, "historical information and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" defined above, including services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use. , usage method, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the device, etc.
2. How to obtain personal information
- When a user registers, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, transaction records, including the user's personal information, and payment-related information made between users and affiliates, etc., and information regarding payments may be used by our affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "affiliated companies"). "destination") etc.
- Our store provides information about users, including the services and software they used, the products they purchased, the history of pages and advertisements they viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (if using a mobile device, the communication status of the device) , including various setting information upon use), IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, and other historical information and characteristic information when using our company's or partner's services or viewing pages. We will obtain it.
3. Purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purposes for acquiring and using personal information at our store are as follows.
- In order to allow customers to view and modify their own registered information and usage status, we provide information on registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, products purchased, and their prices. Purpose of displaying information
- Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, email address, etc. to send notifications to customers, send products, and contact them as necessary.
- Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and certified mail delivery results for identity verification.
- To bill for products, we use information related to payment, such as product name and quantity purchased, type, period, and number of services used, amount charged, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. purpose of
- The purpose of displaying the registered information on the input screen so that data can be entered easily, or forwarding it to other services (including those provided by affiliates) based on the customer's instructions.
- In order to respond to inquiries from customers, we use information necessary to provide services to customers, such as information regarding inquiry content and billing, customer service usage status, contact information, etc. the purpose
4.Management of personal information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain security systems, develop management systems, and thoroughly train employees. We will take appropriate measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
5. Disclosure of personal information
If a customer requests disclosure of their personal information, we will disclose it only to the customer without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
- In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
6. Provision of personal information to third parties
- Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be appropriately managed and will not be provided to a third party without the customer's prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- It is necessary for a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person concerned may impede the execution of the affairs. If there is
If the following matters have been announced or announced in advance:
- Purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this service entrusts all or part of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, please indicate that fact, the items of personal information that will be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the user, and If the person is notified in advance of the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is made easily aware of it.
7.Security measures for personal information
Our store takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We constantly collect information regarding the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
8. Correction and deletion of personal information
- If your personal information held by this service is incorrect, you can request correction or deletion of your personal information by following the procedures established by this service.
- If this service receives a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer accordingly.
9. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
If a customer requests suspension of use or erasure of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") because the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was obtained illegally. We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of your personal information and notify you accordingly. However, if it would be costly to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to do so, we will take alternative measures.
- At our store, we comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms that apply to personal information we hold.
11. Contact us